My Easter holidays

 My Easter Holidays! 

Hi! Today I´m going to talk about my last holidays. 

On my Easter holidays I went to Madeira! The trip there was nice and I enjoyed myself a lot. I went by plane, early in the morning. I went with my parents, my sister and some friends of my parents. 

On my first day in Madeira I went to Santana where I visited the typical houses of there. The houses were so small! That was the main attraction. 

On my second day I went to Porto Moniz and I went to the natural pools. I had great fun there too. The pools were so beautiful! 

On my third and last day I stayed in Funchal and I went to Cristiano Ronaldo’s Museum. He has so many trophies and awards! After that I went to Cabo Girão, the Europe’s highest cliff. It has got 589 meters! 

These were my holidays and I liked them so much! I hope some day I will return there!




André Oliveira, 6.ºG

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue