Billie Eilish






      My favourite well-known person is Billie Eilish. She is an American singer and writer. She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Her birthday is on 18th December and she is eighteen years old. 
      She is medium-height and she's slim. She has got blue eyes. Her hair is black and blooming green. 
      In the picture she has got a green turtleneck sweater, a black and green jacket and trousers. Her trainers are also green and black. She also has got black sunglasses and big, green nails. She loves green. I like the way she dresses.
     I liker her songs very much because they are different. My favourite music is " Bad Guy".

     Billie Eilish is a different and procative person . I like her very much.




Maria Luís Capela , do 5.ºE

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue